Saturday, November 15, 2008

The First, and Hopefully Not the Last

First and foremost, my apologies to the North Carolina Whites. This afternoon, after weeks of deciding that it truly was time for us to join the blogging world, I decided to sit down and have at it. I get our page all set up after about a good hour, and I link the North Carolina White's blog to our's. Of course, I have chosen the same template. Lindsay, I am thankful that we share similar tastes, but I do apologize. One day, when there is another free hour, I will change it.

I decided to start blogging in an effort to slow down to take the time to find the little (and big) blessings in our lives. Sometimes it is difficult for me to sift those blessings out through all of the chaos that is inherent in our current stage of life... three beautiful children at three different schools on three different schedules... with three distincly separate lives within the one we call our family.

So I hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy finding things to fill it with! XXOO to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment