Monday, November 16, 2009

My name is Anne, and I am a glutton

Our friend, Kait, went on a mission trip to India a couple months ago. The pictures from her trip are truly amazing... and they impacted me greatly. With Kait's permission (thank you K8), I wanted to share some that touched me the most.

When I start to complain about someone's dog crapping in my yard, with no one following up with a scoop...


When I start to wonder how my appearance is on any given day, I now think about this man with an infection and little medical care available...


When I start to moan about the loads and loads of laundry piling up, I should be thankful that I don't really have to DO laundry.


When I look down at my family room carpet and wish instead I had hardwoods...


When I start to complain about long lines anywhere, I think of this "line" outside of a medical camp...



When I think about Christmas this year, I am thinking about these kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment