Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To Miche or Not to Miche.

THAT is the question!

As many of you know, I sell lia sophia jewelry "on the side", and I did an in-home show at a friend's house a couple weeks ago. There was also a Miche Bags rep at the show, selling her wares.

Have you SEEN Miche Bags? Totally awesome concept. One "bag" with interchangable shells. Change your outfit, change your purse. Voila! You aren't only changing the color, but you can totally change the style!
A M A Z I N G L Y G E N I U S


Check it out - check it out!!
http://www.michebag.com/home

It has not quite been a year since my A.D.D. last surfaced this strongly. I bought a bundle of the products - a black bag and a brown bag, along with four shells - to satisfy my affliction, and now I want to sell the bags, because raising three kids, having a full time job, creating & selling personalized stationery, and lia sophia on the side is... just. not. enough. DUH.

Quite frankly, it seems like they would sell themselves.

Thoughts? Thoughts? I need some input!

No comments:

Post a Comment