Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Miche with Me!


I am an accessory girl, what can I say? Now, I know where Audrey gets it! If I only I could figure out how to sell shoes at my home parties, I would have all of the majors covered!

Many have asked me in the past couple of weeks how I have so many purses. Fooled them! I don't have many purses, just many shells!

Here is how it works... you pick a base bag - small or large - and then pick out some shells and maybe some interchangable straps. Change your outfit. Change your purse just by changing its shell. It is the coolest thing since sliced bread!

I am actually carrying both a classic size bag, as well as the big bag for my work stuff. Here are my two favorites, the Linda and the Deanna.


In addition to doing home shows for lia sophia jewelry, I will now also do them with the Miche Bag. Have accessories, will party! Let me know when you want to do yours! It would be a great way to beat the winter blahs in January and February! { side note: February is actually when the new Spring/Summer 2010 lia sophia line comes out so it is a perfect time to do a show! }

Won't you Miche with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment