Thursday, March 25, 2010

my take on the ShaToBu

I have been wearing my ShaToBu for a couple of weeks now, and this is my official "review" of the product.

{ Note: This is my blog, and I will share my educated opinion about this product. Negative comments will be removed. Play nice or don't play at all. If you have worn the ShaToBu and would like to contribute your opinion, even if it differs from mine, I welcome your comments. }

For those of you that missed my post about the ShaToBu, you wear the shape-slimming, muscle toning garmet under your clothes. Per the company's website, it is designed to wear every day for twelve hours a day, which will allow you to burn up to 12% more calories while doing your daily activities or working out.

The ShaToBu has definitely improved my posture over the past couple of weeks, and I honestly do believe it is helping to tame my mid-section "issues". But the best part of the ShaToBu, which is actually comfortable to wear, is that it allows me to wear clothes in my closet that I have been shunning because they were fitting too tightly. That alone is a confidence booster, even if I won't be wearing a bikini this summer. { Not saying I won't, because it MAY be more than possible - hollar! } It feels GREAT to be able to pull out some pants that I haven't been able to get much use out of!

I have been wearing the high-waist design, and the one suggestion I have for the company is that the band that goes around your ribcage needs to be thicker and stronger. Often throughout the day I do have to re-adjust it because I can feel it slipping down. Not a huge problem, but more of an inconvenience, and I could see that some outfits, such as dresses, would be difficult to deal with this issue.

For now, I will continue to wear my ShaToBu proudly! And, maybe if you are lucky, you will get the chance to check me out in a bikini this summer - :wink:wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment