Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bad Rap

As much as I outwardly despise northern Ohio in the winter, I will also admit that I have given the area in which we call "home" a bad rap.

This past weekend we celebrated the Labor Day holiday with Matt's entire family coming from Texas, North Carolina and South Carolina.

My pictures from the weekend remind me that we live in a beautiful place with many things for us to thoroughly enjoy ... at least until winter takes a hold on the region.

The Ledges - Peninsula, OH

The Ledges hike is, by far, my family's most favorite hike in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.



 Brandywine Falls, Boston Mills, OH

I don't get out much, I will admit, but the Cleveland skyline has never looked better.

Terminal Tower - Cleveland, OH


U.S. Navy - Blue Angels ~ Cleveland Air Show
We watched the air show from the Goodtime III while cruising the lakefront.

No comments:

Post a Comment