Friday, September 24, 2010

knowSTOW

A few weeks ago, I had an idea that I decided to roll with… and I am ready to share it with you!

As I left an appointment in STOW, I thought to myself… I wish I could tell everyone I know how awesome that experience was! And then I thought… I have MANY good or even GREAT experiences with the merchants, businesses, restaurants, etc. in STOW, so why not blog about it (you all know how I love to blog!)?

This blog can now be found at www.knowSTOW.com. Start with the “About Us” page and then navigate through the rest of the site!



I would love to do my part – my family would love to do its part – in supporting businesses in Stow. Why go somewhere else, when it is likely you can find it right here? There is so much here that residents aren’t even aware of, and through this blog, we hope to raise awareness about all things Stow, particularly those available to families and individuals (versus business to business).

I had to start somewhere, so I chose these entities to blog about initially, in no particular order.

- WING WAREHOUSE
- VIMI’S NAIL SALON
- JADE GRACE FINE HOME RESALE BOUTIQUE
- GIRLS ON THE RUN – FISHCREEK ELEM.
- THE GROWING YEARS

I am hoping you can help me by SPREADING THE WORD to your friends, family, and neighbors by SHARING THE LINK (email, facebook, etc), and SUBSCRIBING TO THE BLOG ITSELF through your Google Reader or email notifications. I also hope that if you have a great experience, that you will let me know, and maybe you, too, can blog about it at knowSTOW…. how fun!

If you have favorite businesses that you support, please let them know about us, too! We would love to “try out” their service(s) as a consumer, or we can put them on our list next time we “need” someone within their business specialty.

Thank you for your friendship and support, and we hope you will join us in supporting Stow… one experience at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment