|Honeymoon Bay, St. John USVI|
|Little Cinnamon Bay, St. John USVI|
Um... and here... where I may be enjoying a mudbath with the sea bottom... good for the skin!
|Salt Pond Bay, St. John USVI|
|Trunk Bay, St. John USVI|
The anticipation of going back to St. John is killing me! I can hardly think of anything else!
A smidgen of what my thoughts look like today...
- Underwater camera. How easily could we find one that is inexpensive?
- Shoes. Shoes for beach. Shoes for hiking. Shoes for night life.
- Itinerary. I sure hope Colleen is planning where we will go and what we will do. I want to see every inch of the island, and she is just the girl that can make it happen. Impossible, I know. But, all of the most impressive inches must be seen.
- Tanning bed packages.
- Tall skinny native on St. John that steals out of rental cars. Is he still there?
- Weather. The rain in St. John must stop.
- Snorkel gear.
- Above water camera. Big or little?
Thankfully, I have 29 days to figure all of this out.