Monday, November 29, 2010

Bling in the New Year!

I am getting ready to put the energy back into my lia sophia business for 2011! I was feeling a bit overwhelmed in the last half of 2010... what with my day job, fifteen 'other' jobs, kids and all... so I pulled back on scheduling shows... but, I am BACK and ready to partay!

If you would like to schedule a show with me after the new year... and really, why would you NOT?!? Free jewelry, good times with friends, I do all of the work... it is a no brainer!... anyway, if you would like to schedule a show with me after the new year, and we get it on the calendar BEFORE December 31, 2010, you can pick any item out of the current catalog for FREE. Fraahhhee. ( You will get your free piece once a qualified show is submitted, which is $250 in jewelry sales. )

To schedule, email me today! anne.liasophia@gmail.com

Oh, and to check out all of the cool bling in the current catalog, go to my website!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment