Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Don't Worry..."

" ... I will clean all of this up. "

That is what Matt told me at 9:00pm on Thursday night as he was trying to figure out his new video camera, which he needs for some live streaming of hairdressers at an event in January in Dallas. He knew I would be on the verge of a heart attack seeing the technological mess he was creating.

I wish he could use all of this love for hairdressing to actually learn how to dress hair. Would save us thousands!


Speaking of hair... I emailed this hot pic of Kate Gosselin to my hairdresser this week. LOVE her cut... and, she is looking fab... let's admit it. She is one of my girl crushes (yes, I have a couple), although she is a total fake. Blah, blah, blah... I know you love to hate her. Don't care. Just like I don't care if you hate Oprah. Or Obama.


No comments:

Post a Comment