Saturday, February 12, 2011

Strike a pose

I am trying to get in the right frame of mind to share with you all the experience of being a middle school dance chaperone last night at our middle school's "Valentine's Dressy Dance", which is a winter formal. Hard for me to even say those words in the same sentance - middle school and formal.

Until then, I am giggling at these pics of my boys.

I had gone to run some errands and when I came home, this is how they greeted me. All full of style. (YOU ARE SUCH A COPYCAT, Isaac told Ian right after this picture.)


Copycat stayed around after Isaac left the area to strike a pose...


Work it...


How does a five year old boy know how to work the camera like this?


Is he not the cutest little thing ever? No, you cannot have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment