Thursday, April 21, 2011

Funkalicious

I obviously have not been getting enough vitamin D lately, because funkalicious is what I am. It would be fabulous if I had something thought provoking and worthwhile to say today, but, I do not.

It has been a sucky week filled with sucky weather, sucky people quitting at work, crankiness at home (eh-ehmmmm), a new laptop with Microsoft Office 2010 installed and it is waaaaaaay too advanced for me, and lots more sucky weather. The sun is actually shining today so that rocks. Can't say much for our forecast in NE Ohio though.

Oh wait, did I forget to mention that we were in the presence of Bieber last night?  You never know who will show up in Stow, OH these days.


- - -

I was #27 on TMB this morning, and with your votes... yes YOUR votes... I could get to #25 and be on the coveted first page. Come on... you know you want to!


No comments:

Post a Comment