Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You may think I'm crazy

And, I likely am.

I am in my mid-life crisis. Trying to figure out what it is that I want to do when I grow up. Or what I don't want to do. Or, how we will pay for college. Or cars. Or weddings. Or my next pair of shoes.

In any case, crazy or not, I have started a new chapter of my attention-deficient life today.

I signed up with thirty-one gifts to sell their most awesome products! They say celebrate - encourage - reward.

I say, organize, organize, organize.


Here is what is so cool about thirty-one. It does not matter what stage of life you are in - from teenagers to grandmothers - we can all use thirty-one to get us... and keep us... organized!

My teenage daughter loves the girlie-flowery bags and accessories, my husband can carry the more gender-neutral bags to the pool, and I love the modern prints! There is truly something for everyone!

If you are in Northeast Ohio, help me out by scheduling your own Open House to earn free and discounted products for you and your family!

{ I ask a lot of all of you, don't I? Yes, I know I do. }

Not in NE Ohio? Check out the online catalog and if you see something you like and could use, email me at thewhitewords@gmail.com to place an order.

Check out the special for July 2011!  Nothing like being the first to get your hands on fall's newest items!

Oh, and what about lia sophia and Miche Bags? Dunno. It's all up in the air, and I am just taking it as it comes. Don't judge. (Dang, why do I feel like I am always saying that?) I am superwoman.


No comments:

Post a Comment