Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dirty little secrets

I was in search of some jewelry this evening... some pieces of mine from decades ago that I haven't seen in what seems like... well, decades.

Still haven't located the jewelry, but I ended up finding a 'keepsake' clothe envelope that an aunt of mine made me for our wedding.

The most exciting contents were...


A bag of teeth. At first, I was all like, "Wow. Mom must have saved my teeth and gave them to me when she moved out of her house." 

But then, as I peeled open the label inside of the bag, I quickly realized that I am was way more sentimental than my Mom. Obviously.

They are our old dog's baby teeth. WTF?!?

Clearly unmedicated in 1997. And, in need of something to mother.

And then, these...


Handcuffs, thankfully with a set of keys. 

Again, WTF?!?

My only possible explanation was that I recieved them, back when I kept things, from a bachelorette party because a police department used to be a client of ours in South Carolina... but as I type this, I am realizing that I was already married by the time I lived in South Carolina and worked with that client. Oh well...

Who can't use a good pair of cuffs every now and again? (  ::wink::wink:: )



No comments:

Post a Comment