Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kick off the New Year with Thirty-One (and a FREE awesome tote!)

You got it... I said FREE.

How do you get one of these most popular (and most usable) styles for FREE, you ask?

 If you host a Thirty-One party with me in January, you have your pick! For FREE.

First come, first right to claim. Only two available, so email me ASAP at thewhitewords@gmail.com.

Large Utility Tote, Pin Dot print (brown with white dots)

Organizing Utility Tote, Pin Dot print (brown with white dots)
And, of course, you would also get the regular Hostess Benefits for hosting a party! Plus, the Hostess Special for the month of January will earn you After Party Bucks so when the new Spring/Summer line comes out, you can shop away!

I am in Northeast Ohio, but will travel up to 1 hour away (2 for family... of course!) for a show! Email me with the date you have picked for your own Thirty-One party in January 2012!  thewhitewords@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment