Thursday, March 18, 2010

my spring wish list

Thank goodness Mother's Day is coming up, 'cause Momma got alot on her wish list!
A girl can dream, can't she?

We shall start with the least expensive, and move to the less-attainable...

All three of these lovely kicks can be found at Famous Footwear,
and they are having an awesome BOGO sale right now! 

Found online at ALIBI
Once there, you can also check out my friend's
one of a kind handbag designs.
{ i.d. internoscia design }
I have been looking high and low for a big, clunky, white watch, and when my friend Kim said she bought a Swatch watch on her way out of Cleveland this past weekend at the airport, I went online to see what Swatch was offering these days. LOVE this white Full Blooded Swatch watch. Must. Have. Matt.


This is the Volvo S40 and evidence that I am in an all-out mid-life crisis.
I don't know what it is with me and the Swiss {and white? but white is what I want} but one of these passed me on the road the other day, and I fell in love. Yes, it is small, but it is so cute! And, it would be the perfect alternative to the gas guzzling SUV I am driving right now...Don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment