Friday, August 27, 2010

Ian First Day of Kindergarten

Ian has been very nErVOus for Kindergarten. It has been absolutely crazy around our house with sports and the start of school, which likely has contributed to the uneasiness of yet another change.

Last night as he went to bed, he told me he was scared to go to school. I asked him to tell me why, and he said, "Because I don't know how to read the words in the school."  Sweetness.

This morning he told Matt the same thing, but he did awesome. He quickly found his locker, gave me a HUGE hug, and ran into his room. He was set and ready to roll!

I am so anxious to find out how his day went. I can't imagine my little man trying to carry his lunch tray, open his carton of milk, gather his things for his bookbag/weekend, etc.

First nervous.
Then, silly excited.

Brothers starting the walk to school.

Isaac cracks him up.

I cannot fathom what was so funny, but it started our walk to school juuuuuust right.

No comments:

Post a Comment