Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's 3AM, I must be lonely

No, Rob Thomas, it is more like 6AM-ish and I am excited. Now I know what it feels like to be Matt.

When Matt has an idea that he is excited about, he doesn't sleep. He spends his nights jotting notes on a pad of paper at his bedside table. And, on most days, he is looking forward to building on his ideas, so he doesn't moan and groan when the alarm goes off.

Stark difference between me and Matt. I haven't been excited about the daily grind for as long as I can remember.

But today, I woke up at 3AM-ish, not lonely, but EXCITED about an idea/venture that popped into my head last week. The ideas were flooding in over night and I couldn't wait to get my day started so I could act on them. { I was even up early enough this morning to make my own coffee. I know, I know... cRaZy. }

So, for now we wait for me to build on this plan of mine, and who knows what it will bring, if anything. The quirky gift of being a Type A / OCD / perfectionist is that building, organizing and implementing a project to the fullest of its potential is like a drug in and of iteself. For me, it isn't about the thrill of success, but the thrill of organization of the project.

Stay tuned... I will share more as my idea unfolds! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment