Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Macie with Red Knots

I broke down, my Miche ladies. 

Believe it or not, I don't have one stinkin' Miche show on my calendar right now, but I went ahead and decided to by some new goods when I placed an order for a couple customers (from India who fell in love with Miche while in the states and they placed an order before the headed home!).

Meet Macie, and I knew she would look perfect with the Red Knotted Handles. She does, she does!


I also purchased the Croc Handles for some versatility with the other shells I have. Going to use Macie  with the red knots for a while before I head the reptile route.

I actually have been using the big bag, but the lighter season of spring (as if it is here already) demands a lighter bag!

Don't forget you can shop online ---> www.mymiche.com/anne_white, and all goods will be sent to you directly!

Mwah! (That's some Miche love for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment