Saturday, April 30, 2011

A day late and a dollar short

I should have pulled these suckers out yesterday for the royal wedding, although not very fitting.

These are my new super discount hats for summertime!



I love that both of them (and the photo edits!) covered my freshly washed/masked/zit-picked face this evening!

I am so darn excited for summer, that all I can think about it wearing these hats... to the pool... in the backyard... where-ev-a!

What are you excited to wear this summer? One day, it will be warm enough and the sun will again shine. I promise.

I am also excited for cotton. T-shirt material flowing in the wind. (Like a tae in da wind. ---> Name that movie!)
- - -

Y'all, I don't know how you did it, but I was at #15 today (and don't forget about On the Fence, too! Clickety-click-click!). I do believe the top 10 is calling my name... and only you can get me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment