Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello, meet my husband, Chumlee

Yesterday, I was busy doing things you do on a Saturday afternoon, and Matt was doing bills and checking email while at the kitchen table. As I passed him to head out the sliding glass door, I glance on his computer screen and see this, and Matt says, "Mmmmm... this is my favorite."


While our little 'competition' (I use the term loosely) has taken a nosedive, it is clear that I am the winner. My popcorn and beer have crept back into my life, albeit on a much lesser frequency - but my will power sucks - and Matt has cultivated his love of fast food more than he cares to admit. 

We were watching Pawn Stars on the History channel on Friday night, and right then, Matt decides that he really likes Chumlee. In fact, he likes him so much that becoming Chumlee is now his goal. To heck with becoming bikini ready. Chumlee is the man


Where did Chumlee get his nickname? Friends in elementary school took the name from cartoon character Tennessee Tuxedo’s sidekick, a walrus named Chumley. A walrus. I don't know about you, but every man should aspire to be named after a walrus.



 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, my darts nickname is the Walrus. I like that every man should aspire to be named after a walrus...

    ReplyDelete