Thursday, April 7, 2011

In the chair - after pics

It hasn't looked like this since (because I guess you would actually have to wash it and get it out of a pony tail), but here are the after shots of my new 'do, thanks to those studs I call my husband and hairdresser.




- - -

A gigundous (((hug))) to all of you for voting! This morning, I had made it to page 2, and #48! Woot-woot!

And, don't forget...
I blog. You comment.
When you don't, it is like coming to my house for dinner, but not talking to me.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Where did you go?

    Congrats on TOP 50! You were a featured blog today. Lori P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori. TMB is self-serving, I know. Only I really care. :-)

    Got my hairs did at texture by Andrew. I was the 'hair model' for a couple CutOutsideTheLine.com continuing education video. http://thewhitewords.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-chair.html

    ReplyDelete