Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Angels

Without fail, I check Audrey's (age 12, 7th grade) phone every day to see what she and her friends are texting about.

It is usually a let down because A) I have no idea what they are talking about most of the time, and B) when I do know what they are talking about, it isn't anything juicy. Pfft. Go figure.

Last night, I decided to check out the images on her phone.

There was one with a very ripped young fella showing off his abs. Not going to show that one, although it was very impressive for a 7th grader.

And then this... awww.... how sweet... 'friends' bowling together... little punkins are so cute...


Then this... so creative those gals... and don't you know, sweet, too? We are so lucky to have given birth to these angels, aren't we. Oh yea, you know it is true.


And finally, this one. BWAH-HA-HA-HA!!! And it wasn't even MY daughter that came up with that!
 
 

Well done child that is not mine. Well done. If your Momma knew it was you, she would be so proud. Stilll giggling.
- - -


4 comments:

  1. where is the like button under that last picture... ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! My daughter has a mobile phone but she doesn't text her friends on it. I'm trying to encourage her to use it but she prefers to use it for playing games!!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! My daughter has a mobile phone but she doesn't text her friends on it. I'm trying to encourage her to use it but she prefers to use it for playing games!!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete