Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dry spell

That is what I am having. There is nothing creative or useful in my brain so I've got nothing.

What would be helpful in these situations is a guest blogger/writer or two for the {my own words} series here on this cool blog.


If you are a blogger, pull one of your best posts and submit to me through this online form. Better yet, email me the link to the post on your blog to anne.liasophia@gmail.com. Just be sure to include {my own words} in the subject line so I know it is not spam.  

What do you gain in doing so? Um, hello?! More peeps reading (and maybe even following) your own blog and more followers on social media if that is something you promote, as well.

Plus... plus... you get to write about something important to you.

Check it out... spread the word... and submit your post! We can't wait to read it!

: :  : :  : :  

And VOTE! (She begs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment