Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HELP ME take them down! please.

I do not really know what is happening to the universe, but these two "phone" numbers have been calling me repeatedly for TWO DAYS. Apparently, they have a habit of calling many folks non-stop. One isn't even a legit phone number.


I never answer my phone (cell or work) if it is a number that I don't recognize or if I don't have it programmed into my phone already. In fact, it is because of sales calls and scammers that I don't answer my work line, ever. If you want me to call you back or communicate with you, you can leave a message or email me. On my cell, my "reject number" option is used often.

Anyhoo, back to these two douchebaggy phone numbers.

HOW DO I MAKE THEM STOP?!?

Bitches, I WILL NEVER ANSWER YOUR CALLS. EVER.

Please tell me that one of you has a viable idea to make this stop.

Or, I may smash my phone. The phone I love so much.

They just called me again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment