I really do not enjoy mixed drinks, bottled liquor or fruity frozen drinks.
Thankfully, when offered a "beergarita" at a party recently, I accepted.
Don't let this summer pass on by without making you and yours a pitcher or two of these. So easy, and crackalicious delicious.
Beergarita Recipe Directions:
- One can Minute Maid frozen limeaid
- One can/bottle Miller Chill, Bud Light Lime or Corona
- One limeaid canister equivalent of Sprite Zero
- One limeaid canister equivalent of tequila
- Serve over ice. Makes approximately 5-6 servings.
You are very welcome.