Wednesday, February 10, 2010

holiday @ carnival

After much searching, debate, insults to the island folk, and begging of grandmothers, we found our 15-year anniversary vacation spot on St. John-USVI. The date is set! AND, our children do not have to fend for themselves while we are away... 'casue they would have if my mom had not agreed to watch the darling little angels.

This is an image from Google Maps.

See the pool? Do you? Do you? THAT IS WHERE I WILL BE from Nov. 7-14, which is only 269 days from now!

The name of this villa is Carnival and it is in Klein Bay on the south side of the island.

And this is a closer look at the pool THAT I WILL BE IN (or beside sipping a chilled beverage) with my husband and besties. { I just glanced out my office window to white out conditions... GIDDY, I am! }




This right here is where our cabana boys (aka Matt and Wayne) will be perched to wait on us hand and foot.
This is a cute little look at the guest house, which is two suites. One for us and one for the B's.
THIS is what I deserve after 15 years of marital bliss. Paradise.

2 comments:

  1. Anne, My sister lived in St.Croix for 15 years. It is very beautiful. If you get an opportunity to snorkel Buck Island that is always HIGHLY recommended. Have a great anniversary trip. BTW I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!

    we honeymooned on St. John, so we are very excited to be heading back! we cannot WAIT to snorkel! gonna be so fab!

    ReplyDelete