Thursday, February 11, 2010

march madness

If you are like me, spring cannot get here fast enough! I am excited for more color, less clothes, and the fresh outdoors. Now is the time to spruce up last year's spring wardrobe with some new accessories! And, why not get them for FREE?!

I know, I know... You keep telling yourself that you don't want to host your own show because of any or all of the following:
1. Your friends hate those kinds of parties.
2. You don't want anyone to feel obligated to come to your house and spend money.
3. You are afraid you will look like a social loser when no one shows up.

But, if you ask the dozens and dozens of hostesses that I was honored to partner with for their own shows in the past year, you will find that your friends do NOT hate having a girls' night out of shopping, and if they did, they would not show up.

However, my hostesses have been completely WOWED by how many of their friends love a good party, and then they are more stunned at all of the free pieces and bags they receive just for opening up their homes! We don't play games or do anything cheesy... JUST SHOPPING!  No gimmicks, I swear!!

Okay, so here is what I have for March!

lia sophia

Just for scheduling a show in March (and you may be able to twist my arm for an April show since I only have a few March dates available), as a hostess, you will receive any piece of bling in the new collection (up to $100.00 value) for FREE.

For what? FREE. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

On top of that, you get the awesome Hostess Benefits for your show. My hostesses typically get about 5-15 pieces of FREE bling!




MICHE BAG

Schedule a "Build a Bag" show in March with me, and get a free base (classic or big bag) PLUS 10% of show sales in FREE product to add shells to your collection!

You can live { almost } anywhere in Northern Ohio and I will come to you! Miche Mania is spreading fast and you don't want to miss out on all of the fun!

Now is the time to have a ladies' night out (or morning or afternoon!). Or consider a Friday office party to break up the mundane work day!  Ladies and gents welcome!

Email me TODAY at anne.liasophia@gmail.com to get your show on the calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment