Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Matt says "No"

I have always been a sucker for dogs. I love dogs. Growing up, I would bring "strays" home, although I have a hunch that I actually coerced family dogs to leave their yards to follow me.

Now as an adult, on any given night, you can find me outside with our pup, along with one or two from the neighborhood, playing in the yard. I will invite almost any dog in to the yard and sometimes even into our house, to play with Rico. 

Yesterday, my boss brought this little munchkin into the office. This is TJ (Tucker Jaskson), the labradoodle. He is quite possibly the cutest puppy I have ever seen.




I asked Matt if we could look for a new house. No. I told him we should have another baby. No. A puppy? No.

3 comments:

  1. I think it is time you come out. Tell everyone your name. and then stick to using it. Peeps calling you "Anne"....it is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oracle,
    Did you forget to take your medicine today? Cuz, my name IS Anne, and most people do know my nickname, yet still choose to call me my REAL name. It is okay. Breathe.
    Love,
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oracle,
    Did you forget to take your medicine today? Cuz, my name IS Anne, and most people do know my nickname, yet still choose to call me my REAL name. It is okay. Breathe.
    Love,
    Babe

    ReplyDelete