Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth {Day 15} Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

This is so easy, it is just silly. Plus, I don't have the brain power to answer any of the other 'questions' in the 30 day challenge.

Way back, I had posted a blog about my 2009 New Year's Evaluation. In it, I said I was going to try to cut back on, and possibly eliminate, my paper towel usage.

Pffffttt...  

I use paper towel today more than I did in 2008. I don't know why! I tried. I really did.

Those "Ultimate Cloths" worked, and they did an awesome job for some cleaning jobs, but I don't like having yuk on my rags. I just like to dispose of dirt and yuk. Be gone!

Take away my aerosols, my chemical cleaning products, my cell phone and computer. But, the paper towels must stay. In bulk.

Cleanliness is next to godliness, they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment