Monday, February 28, 2011

March 2011 | Miche Bag | New Releases

Tomorrow is March 1, so you know what that means! We've patiently wait all month... and these new shells and purse charms are so worth the wait! 

White and lime are here... which means summer must be very near! My personal favorite is Macie. I am in love!

I usually don't do this, but I am going to predict that the HOPE purse charm is going to sell out... and sell out fast!  It is a perfect inexpensive gift to remind someone that you are thinking of them and supporting them in their fight...and they are awesome gifts for those of you coordinating events this spring/summer for cancer research.

So HEAR ME NOW! If you would like to order this charm or any of the awesome March new additions, I would order as soon as possible! You will be able to do so beginning tomorrow, March 1, 2011. And, as with all HOPE products through Miche, a portion of the proceeds will go towards cancer research.

How do I order, you ask? Easy to do! Go to my website ---> www.mymiche.com/anne_white. Set up an account and place your order. You can pay with credit card online, and the products will be shipped to you directly (U.S. only).







Thanks so much for stopping by to check out the new releases, and please email me at anne.liasophia@gmail.com with any questions. I cannot release pricing online through this blog (or through Facebook), but you can access all prices through my website directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment