Friday, February 24, 2012

A new gig.

I have been asked by our school district, the awesome Stow-Munroe Falls School District that I am so proud to be a part of, to write some posts every now and again about things that are happening in and around the district.

There are so many cool things that are happening with our amazing children and teachers, and often times those are overshadowed by negative nellies and "bad press", so I am thrilled to focus on the good, the inspiring, the helpful, and the encouraging news of the district.

Today is my first post which has some bad news and good news. Let's just say there are two things that freak me out. The cost of retirement and college tuition. If you know of a family with a high school senior in our area, send them over to the post.  They will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment